Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Scrolling Side Bars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5835

Scrolling Side Bars Empty
PostSubject: Scrolling Side Bars   Scrolling Side Bars I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

I really like the "Latest News" and "Latest Topics" scrolling sidebars on the site. However, is there any way to get rid of the blank space at the end? It takes a almost 10 seconds for the space to scroll by before the news and topics start scrolling again. It would be convenient if the scrolling was continuous without this extra space.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5650

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Side Bars   Scrolling Side Bars I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:31 pm

I agree especially with the latest topics because I can't log on then click on the 1st before it goes away. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6908

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Side Bars   Scrolling Side Bars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
I really like the "Latest News" and "Latest Topics" scrolling sidebars on the site. However, is there any way to get rid of the blank space at the end? It takes a almost 10 seconds for the space to scroll by before the news and topics start scrolling again. It would be convenient if the scrolling was continuous without this extra space.
its designed in that way! I would change the way it works but that would again require more time ! But yes i have noted the same in my note book!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Side Bars   Scrolling Side Bars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrolling Side Bars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Site Suggestions and Feedback :: Suggestions and FeedBack-
Jump to: