Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!
 
HomeGalleryHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random thoughts/general chat.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
avatar

Posts : 204
Bolt Points : 3611
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Bournemouth, UK

PostSubject: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:28 pm

This is a topic created by WackyZaky7 but edited by Keith Deitz. I am making this a sticky just to make our topics stay on topic. So use your usual unrelated chat (off topic) here. Thanks WackyZaky7

-------------------------------------------------

No forum is complete without a pointless mingling thread! Very Happy

So how are you all? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Good...but you got one thing right, Pointless thread...but I guess you are right about it being no forum is complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm fine. How are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
avatar

Posts : 248
Bolt Points : 3677
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 47
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Not polite to point - which makes us a pointless society - so a pointless thread is what this society needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Not polite to point - which makes us a pointless society - so a pointless thread is what this society needs.
Well is it pointless...because if you say that...you can say any entertaining thing is pointless lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
avatar

Posts : 248
Bolt Points : 3677
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 47
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Not polite to point - which makes us a pointless society - so a pointless thread is what this society needs.
Well is it pointless...because if you say that...you can say any entertaining thing is pointless lol.
But to say something entertaining is pointless doesn't quite make it pointless if it's entertaining. Which is the point I'm pointing out. LOL !!! (this is like a bad Seinfeld episode)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Not polite to point - which makes us a pointless society - so a pointless thread is what this society needs.
Well is it pointless...because if you say that...you can say any entertaining thing is pointless lol.
But to say something entertaining is pointless doesn't quite make it pointless if it's entertaining. Which is the point I'm pointing out. LOL !!! (this is like a bad Seinfeld episode)
I got you now. I thought you were saying games are pointless. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
avatar

Posts : 248
Bolt Points : 3677
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 47
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Not polite to point - which makes us a pointless society - so a pointless thread is what this society needs.
Well is it pointless...because if you say that...you can say any entertaining thing is pointless lol.
But to say something entertaining is pointless doesn't quite make it pointless if it's entertaining. Which is the point I'm pointing out. LOL !!! (this is like a bad Seinfeld episode)
I got you now. I thought you were saying games are pointless. lol

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! I would never say that - some days the whole point of getting up in the morning is so I can play - you'd almost say gaming is my religion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 am

Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Not polite to point - which makes us a pointless society - so a pointless thread is what this society needs.
Well is it pointless...because if you say that...you can say any entertaining thing is pointless lol.
But to say something entertaining is pointless doesn't quite make it pointless if it's entertaining. Which is the point I'm pointing out. LOL !!! (this is like a bad Seinfeld episode)
I got you now. I thought you were saying games are pointless. lol

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! I would never say that - some days the whole point of getting up in the morning is so I can play - you'd almost say gaming is my religion


let's hope not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
avatar

Posts : 571
Bolt Points : 3955
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 23
Location : North Central West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:21 am

IM NEKKID!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 am

atyre5 wrote:
IM NEKKID!!!!

put some clothes on then!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
avatar

Posts : 204
Bolt Points : 3611
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Bournemouth, UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am

atyre5 wrote:
IM NEKKID!!!!

See people, this is what this thread is for Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 am

so i've got a very funny story..... i was on a flight to miami with my girlfriend a few months back.... we were sitting on the very back row in the plane by the restrooms. it was a three person row, but whoever was sitting next to us wasn't there. before take-off my girlfriend and i started talking about how easy it would be to join the "mile high club". the opportunity was too tempting not to take advantage of, so we were up to the task.

however, for some reason the plane wasn't taking off on time. everybody was seated and ready for the flight, but we weren't taking off. after a good 20 minutes of waiting there was some commotion from the front of the plane. apparently we were waiting on a passenger who was late. working her way down the aisle was none other than a nun. she made her way all the way through the plane and sat right next to my girlfriend and i. the only thing between us and the mile high club was a nun.

i think it was God's way of keeping us OUT of the mile high club.

funny huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
avatar

Posts : 204
Bolt Points : 3611
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Bournemouth, UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:58 am

Lol how ironic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
so i've got a very funny story..... i was on a flight to miami with my girlfriend a few months back.... we were sitting on the very back row in the plane by the restrooms. it was a three person row, but whoever was sitting next to us wasn't there. before take-off my girlfriend and i started talking about how easy it would be to join the "mile high club". the opportunity was too tempting not to take advantage of, so we were up to the task.

however, for some reason the plane wasn't taking off on time. everybody was seated and ready for the flight, but we weren't taking off. after a good 20 minutes of waiting there was some commotion from the front of the plane. apparently we were waiting on a passenger who was late. working her way down the aisle was none other than a nun. she made her way all the way through the plane and sat right next to my girlfriend and i. the only thing between us and the mile high club was a nun.

i think it was God's way of keeping us OUT of the mile high club.

funny huh?
Is this you because it can't be BECAUSE we all know you don't have a girlfriend. And it really is a guy in actuality (but there is nothing wrong with that...so I am not trying to offend anyone). But what Christian told me is he wanted to make it the many mile high club because his partner would get it up for miles even before the plane got off the ground.

Wow...I should delete the post lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

uhhhhhhh........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Christian Burrell wrote:
uhhhhhhh........
So should I delete lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
avatar

Posts : 248
Bolt Points : 3677
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 47
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:15 pm

That was God's way of making sure that with the nun there, you'd get none
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
That was God's way of making sure that with the nun there, you'd get none

haha.... i appreciate the play on words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
avatar

Posts : 248
Bolt Points : 3677
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 47
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm

My buddy had a corny joke that went a long with this

Why do nuns travel in pairs ?

So one nun can make sure the other nun is getting none!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
avatar

Posts : 204
Bolt Points : 3611
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Bournemouth, UK

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 am

My friend has a nun-related one, but it's nothing to do with nun/none.

Two nuns are painting a room, but they don't want to get their clothes dirty, so they strip naked. Then they hear a knock on the door and a man says "it's the blind man, can I come in?" They figure since he is blind he won't notice anything so they let him in and he goes "nice boobs, but where do you want the blinds?"

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 am

haha.... nice jokes fellas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 pm

wackyzaky7 wrote:
My friend has a nun-related one, but it's nothing to do with nun/none.

Two nuns are painting a room, but they don't want to get their clothes dirty, so they strip naked. Then they hear a knock on the door and a man says "it's the blind man, can I come in?" They figure since he is blind he won't notice anything so they let him in and he goes "nice boobs, but where do you want the blinds?"

Smile
I had to read that one twice...well the last two sentences but that is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teri Lea
Rank 5 : Sack Boy
avatar

Posts : 47
Bolt Points : 3436
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm

i would like some chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm

ilovekeith wrote:
i would like some chocolate milk.
Well go get some. You pour the milk into the glass and add that chocolate nesquick powder stuff you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   

Back to top Go down
 
Random thoughts/general chat.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Off Topic Board :: Off Topic-
Jump to: