Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fable II - I'm hooked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5724

Fable II - I'm hooked Empty
PostSubject: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 am

I know I'm a little behind on this one - but is anyone else into Fable II ? I borrowed it from my mom to check out what its all about - I'm addicted to it. I start playing and before I know it, hours have gone by !!!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Your mom? Wow everyone is your family likes video games lol.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5727

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 pm

I was the first to get it at the midnight release at my local Gamestop, and I must say, I was a little disappointed. Peter Molyneux, as nice of person as he is, doesn't stop with the empty promises. I loved the original Fable, a fun action RPG with great features, although Molyneux overhyped the game more than Cliffy B overhypes himself. Fable II felt to much to like a bad medival life simulator with shallow action RPG elements. And Molyneux overhyped it more than Richard Garriot, I mean, 'Lord British'.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 am

Yeah - my mom, like myself, is a gadget junkie - we both love new technology - she's the reason we were the 1st in our neighborhood to have the Atari 2600 years ago.

But anyway - She recommended I try Fable 2 - I normally don't care much for the 'fantasy' style games, but after the 1st hour of play, I'm hooked. This games has so much depth - I love buying property & businesses and roaming outside the towns fighting the bandits. I think it's also funny that most people in the towns think that farts & burps are funny (then again, who doesn't)

Only thing I can't figure out - even though this is game related, I know I'm setting myself up with this one - how do I get to have sex with my wife ? Under the 'flirt" options I have the ability to suduce & blow kisses, and I've found about 10 condoms throughout the lands, but I naver have the options to 'do the nasty'
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5658

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 am

About the sex thing Razz Apparently you have to buy the book Come Hither Here.

This book can be bought in Bowerstone Market at the book store Fiction Burns right next to the potion store Potions in Motion. You can also find the book in game play if you don't want to buy it, however this way is more time consuming.

Read the book and you will learn a new expression under seduction called Come Back To My Place. Next time you are with you wife/ husband check their love stats (LT). If the love stat is not showing full try flirting a bit. Once your love meter is full use the Come Back To My Place expression.

If you are not in front of a bed go to one and click the bed and decided what type of sex you want. Hold down the "A" button for a longer blackout scene. You can also use the same instructions for out of wedlock sex in game.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:58 am

Thanks for the info - I have that expres​sion(come back to my place), but apparently I'm not doing something right as I never get the option to pop up. I'll keep at it, I'm sure I'll stumble upon it.
Pretty sure I'm not checking the 'love meter' to make sure it's full, that might be part of it. When I'm near the bed, it only gives mea 'sleep' option.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am

You would've thought as your wife she'd let you have one night at least Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6916

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:26 am

Fable 2 was one the of the best RPG's on 2008! I mean the overall experience was just epic with beautiful scenery! I used to come from work and playing this game made me so relaxed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Fable 2 was one the of the best RPG's on 2008! I mean the overall experience was just epic with beautiful scenery! I used to come from work and playing this game made me so relaxed!

There's so much to do that my problem was that I didn't want to stop playing this morning as I had to GO to work.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Yeah - my mom, like myself, is a gadget junkie - we both love new technology - she's the reason we were the 1st in our neighborhood to have the Atari 2600 years ago.

But anyway - She recommended I try Fable 2 - I normally don't care much for the 'fantasy' style games, but after the 1st hour of play, I'm hooked. This games has so much depth - I love buying property & businesses and roaming outside the towns fighting the bandits. I think it's also funny that most people in the towns think that farts & burps are funny (then again, who doesn't)

Only thing I can't figure out - even though this is game related, I know I'm setting myself up with this one - how do I get to have sex with my wife ? Under the 'flirt" options I have the ability to suduce & blow kisses, and I've found about 10 condoms throughout the lands, but I naver have the options to 'do the nasty'
There are two ways to make you husband/ wife to sleep with you in game.You can offer gifts and try to get your partner in the mood, but this
is usually time consuming and more a bother then its worth.

The other option is to buy the book Come Hither Here. This book can be
bought in Bowerstone Market at the book store Fiction Burns right next
to the potion store Potions in Motion. You can also find the book in
game play if you don't want to buy it, however this way is more time
consuming.

Read the book and you will learn a new expression under seduction
called Come Back To My Place. Next time you are with you wife/ husband
check their love stats (LT). If the love stat is not showing full try
flirting a bit. Once your love meter is full use the Come Back To My
Place expression.

If you are not in front of a bed go to one and click the bed and
decided what type of sex you want. Hold down the "A" button for a
longer blackout scene. You can also use the same instructions for out
of wedlock sex in game.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 am

Thanks for all the help guys - will definitly try this next time I play, which I can assure you will be real soon - if only I could get paid to play video games, I'd be all set !!! Until then, I'll stick with the sales position here at the cable company.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:15 am

Baldguy71 wrote:
Thanks for all the help guys - will definitly try this next time I play, which I can assure you will be real soon - if only I could get paid to play video games, I'd be all set !!! Until then, I'll stick with the sales position here at the cable company.
Good luck with that. It's a good career path for gamers. Not my personal style of career, but you would probably like that.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:53 am

I normally don't care much for RPG's - I had Fallout 3, but after a short while I got bored and traded it in towards something else.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 am

Well I didn't like RPGs until like a couple years ago when I first played Oblivion. From then I liked them.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 am

I've always loved RPGs, but not really traditional ones. I used to play hundreds of hours of Pokemon. Then I feel in love with real RPGs. Thank you Fable.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok - finally I was able to do 'the deed' with my wife - in fact, I have 2 wives (was looking to get the achievement) and have 1 kid with each of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:40 am

Baldguy71 wrote:
Ok - finally I was able to do 'the deed' with my wife - in fact, I have 2 wives (was looking to get the achievement) and have 1 kid with each of them.
lol ! throughout my fable gameplay in 2008 ! all of my wives divorced for one reason ! well all of u know LOL
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
lol ! throughout my fable gameplay in 2008 ! all of my wives divorced for one reason ! well all of u know LOL
Too Small? lol JK
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah - I got wrapped up in doing a bunch of side missions that one of my wives divorced me and it said my kid was taken into protective custody. At least I still have my dog !!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:18 am

i actually killed of my dog in the end in return for loads of cash LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable II - I'm hooked   Fable II - I'm hooked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable II - I'm hooked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: