Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6915

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 am

A brand new PlayStation Portable (PSP) hardware bundle has arrived on European shop shelves this week, seemingly unawares to most. Following the recent release of a Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP hardware bundle, Electronic Arts' Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is the latest title to get the repackaging treatment.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail 355684_1_hs
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5726

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 am

The system is too bright. And how many of these bundles do we need?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Well we will get the Hanna Montana bundle soon lol
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5842

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:

Just what I've always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
I know. I heard. It sucks
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Christian Burrell wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I know. But I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about your love affair with the Hanna Montana Show. I also heard you already had it pre-ordered?

I am joking but the said thing is that I have seen her in concert. Well kind-of. My girlfriend wanted to go and see the Jonas Brothers (I know...don't make fun of me) for her birthday. So I took her and Hanna Montana made a surprise appearance and sang a song with them on stage.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I know. But I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about your love affair with the Hanna Montana Show. I also heard you already had it pre-ordered?

I am joking but the said thing is that I have seen her in concert. Well kind-of. My girlfriend wanted to go and see the Jonas Brothers (I know...don't make fun of me) for her birthday. So I took her and Hanna Montana made a surprise appearance and sang a song with them on stage.
I can't even imagine your pain.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5842

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Some things you should just keep to yourself. ^^^^
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5657

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
My girlfriend wanted to go and see the Jonas Brothers (I know...don't make fun of me) for her birthday. So I took her and Hanna Montana made a surprise appearance and sang a song with them on stage.

I'm sorry. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 pm

wackyzaky7 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
My girlfriend wanted to go and see the Jonas Brothers (I know...don't make fun of me) for her birthday. So I took her and Hanna Montana made a surprise appearance and sang a song with them on stage.

I'm sorry. So sorry.
It wasn't all that bad. I would like zone out during the songs because I don't know them and my favorite part was just yelling at the end of them just for the heck of it. But they did make it entertaining with doing backflips off trampelines and spraying the crowd with this like foam gun. But the annoying part was the 6 year old girls by mean screaming where I almost wanted to kick them in the face. lol JK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PSP bundle Arrives at UK Retail
Page 1 of 1